Friday, September 19, 2008

shoe shopping---HELP!

(these are from the croc.com website)
OK, I need your help internet people.  I need new shoes.  What I really should be buying is a pair of those ugly orthopedic white nurse looking shoes.  but for some reason, I just can't do that.  I thought about getting some crocs.  I am one of those people that thinks that the original style crocs (I have 2 pairs of them) are the ugliest shoe ever invented.  However, due to the current pain in the foot which I am experiencing, I must choose comfort over fashion.  So, I wonder if these are comfortable.  And most of all, I want to know what they look like on a real foot.  I need to know where the straps cross or the edges press against the foot.  
I tried to find someplace local where I could go try some of these shoes on, but they are new styles and not available yet at places like Nordstroms.  
So, if you have any ideas or you know someone with either of these shoes, let me know.
PS.  Getting old really stinks. 
PSS.  If you don't know me personally, I'm short.  So, I really need the extra 3 inches that these shoes provide.  But, not if I can't walk.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

What type of shoes are they? Some of those orthopedic shoes aren't too bad. I love my Danskos. And speaking of crocs...there was a couple at the temple wearing crocs. Really now...crocs in the temple? It must be all this heat here in Vegas that effected their reasoning, because why else would they wear those ugly things there?

missliss5/Melissa said...

Those pictures you posted are CUTE! What about finding a place where you can order them online and return them if they aren't comfortable?

Nickie said...

Have you tried Earth shoes? Really need to give them a try...www.earth.us!