Wednesday, September 3, 2008

floral arangements

This is what we did in YW last night.  The girls brought flowers from their yards and I brought the pumpkins and other supplies.  I thought it would be a slight madhouse with 16 Beehives and 6 kids that belong to the leaders, plus a dozen or more Scouts in and out of the room.  But believe it or not, it went quite well.

edit:  I handed out assignments on Sunday asking all of the girls to bring flowers from their yards or their neighbors yards (with permission, of course!).  So, we had about half of the 18 girls bringing flowers.  I was a little bit nervous, because I knew it all depended on if the girls followed through or not.  I think they did a great job.

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

GORGEOUS! Are those flowers real?? Those arrangements are soooo pretty!

The Pixton Family said...

What a great activity! They turned out beautiful!