Thursday, September 25, 2008

oh my yum

I know it's not "on the diet", but I had a little sample of these yesterday

just in case you can't tell, these are sweet potato fries.
If this appeals to you, get in your car, drive to Orem (1360 South State Street to be exact--you'll find yourself at my second home, aka Arctic Circle), ask for Lanny, tell him Kelli sent you and he might just give you the friend discount (do not confuse that with the "Family" discount, hehe)

And be sure to dip in Fry Sauce.  And lick your fingers.  Ah, heaven.
I'm just not sure how my dad would feel about someone messing with his menu like this...  



4 comments:

Galo Fab 5 said...

Love fries, not sure about sweet potato ones though. Oh and did I tell you, you are the winner of my fabulous apron? I bet you're just excited seeing you probably have a 100 already. Good thing for random eh? :) I will drop it by later.

Carroll Family said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sweet potato fries!!!!! OOOooooo, when can I come - hmmmmmm.

Shannon said...

Wow!!! Those look so yummy!!! I may just have to stop by.

Leslie said...

I saw those on the marqee (dont know how to spell that. ;-) ) and wondered how they would taste. We will have to try them from, of course, the Orem AC. Spanish Fork's AC is just not the same.