Friday, September 26, 2008

BIG potty training break through

 
I was on my bed tonight with Cole after his bath.  We were reading a tractor book when I heard him grunting.  I looked at him and his face was slightly red and so I grabbed him and ran to the bathroom.  He consented to drop his drawers.  He let me put him on the pot.  He never let go of my neck through the entire ordeal.  He grunted a few more times.  No results.  But a huge step none the less.  Just thought I'd share.  
PS.  This is not Cole.  It is Sierra when she was 3.  
She was not in a hurry to potty train either.  
But, she sure liked a good book. 

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Yay, progress!

Amara said...

Does Sierra KNOW this picture is on here? Don't tell her! :)

Leslie said...

WTG COLE!! We are going through the same things with Ty. (well potty training) hes doing good. Boys are a different story with the potty training.