Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wedding Lunch (part 3)







More pictures of the lunch.  It was tons and tons of hard work.  But, I think it went very well and was much more enjoyable than sitting and waiting for a table at Brick Oven and then yelling at each other up and down the tables because it's so hard to talk and hear each other with such a big group of people on a Saturday afternoon of a BYU football game.  
We had a good time.  I think that I have been around my talented neighbors Amara and Audrey a little too much.  I realize that it takes a lot of talent and skill to pull off something like this where you feed huge numbers of people.  I've noticed that Amara always uses a notebook with recipes, numbers, and notes.  I'm glad I made that observation, because writing things down is absolutely necessary to keep everything straight!!!! 

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

That dang rain!!! Wow, what a big project - nice job! And I love the polka dot dresses and red accents. What a great looking combination. Happy wedding day!

Jacobson Five said...

I'm glad you consider me one of your talented friends.

Amara said...

OK I was going to complain because there wasn't more of a close-up of the "spread" and then figured out (duh) that I could click on it. Looks like great food (and was that homemade jalapeno jelly by the crackers? :) ) Great job!