Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Summer makes a donation

Next, it was Summer's turn in the chair. Summer has been so stressed over the last few months about what to do with her hair. I knew in the end she'd go for the big cut--she thrives on the drama and what's more dramatic than cutting off 12 inches of hair. Her friends had cookies in their lunches yesterday and they passed them out to all of their friends and had a little good bye party for Summer's hair. And then they all ran their fingers through her hair--GROSS. (Isn't that sooo 5th grade?)
I love Summer's new short hair do. It looks like she has twice as much hair.
Oh, I got a hair cut, too. Mine was more of a trim compared to the girls. My drama was a couple of months ago when I cute off 8 inches. Short Hair rocks.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: