Monday, January 14, 2008

The Price to pay...


For a shower. I placed Cole in front of the TV with Bob the Builder. I made him pinky swear that he would sit on the couch and watch Bob and NOT move for 2 whole minutes while I had a shower. He crossed his heart and promised that he would sit still and allow me a shower by myself. Well, just as I got out of the shower, Cole came running into the bathroom with his hands glued together. I didn't even care that his hards were glued together. I went to evaluate the damage. This is what I found. The bag of animal crackers open and several animals glued up and down the counter, the stapler glued to the calculater, the mouse glued to the counter and the up and down arrows covered in glue. Whatever. I don't care. It was nice to have a shower all by myself. Tomorrow, however, I will be locking up the glue along with the apricot facial scub that I found smeared all over the floor when I went back up stairs to find Cole after I cleaned up the glue mess. (BTW, the glue is located on the top shelf above the computer that I can barely reach without a stool, I still have no idea how he ever climbed high enough to get the glue. I prefer not to think about that one.) Happy to you.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Wow, sometimes I thought you were making that stuff up! Now that I see the evidence I feel really bad for you! I'm sure he'll grow out of it.

trishia said...

with a two yr old daughter, I can totally relate! you have a wonderful blog, btw- great writing skills. thanks for stopping by my blog and for the advice. I am envisioning sewed trucks on my mobile! how cute, now a I just have to find time to go get the supplies. :)