Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Aprons waiting to be born


It really better just stop snowing and start getting warm around here. The only way I can keep Cole occupied is if I go down to the basement and start a little project. He is pretty good to get out his trucks or his trains and run circles around me while I sew.











It's crazy that I keep making aprons since I don't particulary like to cook, but I suppose if I am wearing something cute while I'm in the kitchen it will make the whole idea of preparing a meal a little bit more appealing.










I can't decide which one of these fabrics to cut into next and I haven't decided which pattern to use. It's quite pathetic that these are my biggest worries right now. Mostly it just goes to show that I need more sun. That Groundhog better make me happy on Saturday!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carroll Family said...

I LOVE your fabrics! How fun! Sorry about all the snow - do you want to come down here for a week or so?

Kristine said...

Hmmm...That's a tough choice. They're all great, but I would go for the yellow. It would be really cute if it was orange or brown.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Kelli---you apron woman, you'd better check out my friend's blog and get in on that apron swap I referred to!

Kelli said...

Kris, the problem with the yellow is that when I use my new favorite pattern from ebay, the lemons are on their sides instead of up and down. It just seems weird. so I may hold out until I get bored with this pattern and I can use it on one where the lemons up up and down. But one of these days I'll show you the crazy brown fruit fabric, you just might like it.

kesli said...

Where did you get those darling fabrics? I am always keeping my eye out for new ones. Darling blanket too.