Sunday, January 20, 2008

I feel Terrible...

No wonder Cole has been soooo naughty lately. I've posted so many terrible things that he has done over the last couple of weeks and I feel so bad about it. There really was a reason for his naughtiness: He has a new tooth. I'm sure that he why he has misbehaved so badly. See, he really is an angel he was just uncomfortable. He's probably been uncomfortable for exactly 3 weeks because that is how many weeks in a row that he has been so naughty that he has had to go home from church early and not go to Nursery. I'm sure he misses his new teacher and is so sad when we carry him kicking and screaming from the chapel. And if you read this and think any of it is one bit serious...it's not--except the part about Cole having a new tooth.

No comments: