Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged a while ago, but I didn't get it done before the San Diego trip so here it is now:

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Rick had just been accepted to medical school and we had just sold our fixer up twin home. I was working like crazy, packing up our house and moving it into storage, and taking care of my cute little baby Summer. It was a chaotic few months.

5 places I've lived:
Orem, Utah
Kirksville, Missouri
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Brandon, Mississippi
Mapleton, Utah

On my to do list:
run, mop kitchen floor, make another apron

Bad habit:
I pick my nails/cuticles. I always have. Except when I'm pregnant. Rick has demanded that I get fake nails put on so that I will stop picking, but I'm too lazy to bother with it. I'm trying really hard to stop picking.

Places I've worked:
Arctic Circle (like you couldn't guess that one)
tutor
substitute teacher

5 things you don't know about me:
1. I graduated from BYU with a degree in English. I could have had a minor in Business if I had just taken one more class: Calculus, but I knew I couldn't pass. I could have had a minor in Spanish, too, but I didn't want to take the last class for that one either.
2. I'm really good at remembering dates but I couldn't tell you what I did yesterday.
3. I count everything. Like when I run I count how many steps I take between the sidewalk cracks. Or I add up the numbers on license plates when I follow a car on the freeway. I count how many cabinet doors there are in my kitchen...and on and on and on...
4. I talk to myself
5. When I eat cake and ice cream together I have to have equal amounts of cake and ice cream in each bite and I have to end on a bite with both cake and ice cream or I have to get more and try again. Also, I hate ice cream cake.

There. Done. Now, I'm going to go mop the kitchen floor and then go for a run. Bye.

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Yes! Another friend with at least one strong preference while eating food. I, too, have to have equal bites of cake and ice cream with each bite, haha! And isn't is WONDERFUL to be done with school forever........