Thursday, March 20, 2008

Let me save you some time...

if you are looking for something fun to do this warm, sunny, (I'm being optimistic) Easter weekend and you are thinking of heading out to Old Navy to find a cute little spring outfit...DON'T. They have nothing. Rick and I went this morning. He headed off one direction and I headed off another direction. When we met up, I asked him to help me decide which solid color t-shirt I should get. He said "Neither". And he walked around to help me find something cute. Finally he said, "No wonder you picked up a solid color t-shirt. That's the only cute thing for you in this whole store." No kidding. I did buy a cute little short sleeve sweater that I will be taking back because I was dumb and I didn't try it on in the store.
I guess there are plenty to cute little clothes if you are an adorable blond 3T sized boy. Because mine scored big.
Anyway, have a Happy First Day of Spring no matter what you do.

No comments: