Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy to You

This is my adorable brother that I lay awake each night losing sleep over. Seriously. I somehow feel that it's my sisterly responsibility to find him a suitable wife. I don't know why. I should probably just worry about getting the laundry done and the kids fed and world peace and such. But every time I see a cute girl between the ages of 20 and oh say 90, I bluntly ask if they are available and then pass them a little card that I had made up with Bryan's vital statistics and his phone number on it. I'm not sure how many phone calls he's gotten yet, but I hope it's working.
I even tried to get Bryan to attend Parent/Teacher Conference with my last week while Rick was working. Both of the girls have young, single, and ADORABLE teachers that I have subtley hinted would be a perfect match for my brother.

The photos are from his birthday party last week. The gift bag was from me, I recycled some gift bags that the girls got last year for their birthdays and the Barbie just happened to be the only one big enough to contain the gift I put together for Bryan.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deb said...

i am always asking people if they know any nice guys for my sister in ut.