Tuesday, February 12, 2008

step 1

my SIL, Kristine implied that I am a little obsessed with making aprons and that I might need a 12-step program. Well, I guess I can agree so this morning I took step 1. I put away the sewing machine and all of the fabric, scissors, patterns, thread, and mess. I guess if I need to actually cook something and I need to wear an apron I will just have to choose from one of the 35,000 aprons that I already have and hope for the best. I still need to post a bunch of apron photos, but for now the apron phase is over. I am currently in search of a new obsession.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh...I'm so sad. You can't stop making aprons until I have one, or maybe it could be one of my projects while I'm home. Shannon said she loves the one you made me last year.

Kelli said...

your job is to find 1 1/3 yards of yummy apron fabric and I can whip out an apron for you in less than 60 minutes if I have a diet coke nearby. (and if Cole is asleep!) but for now the sewing machine is hibernating.