Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Valentines!

Since February is finally here I thought I would post a photo of one of my January projects. Mom came down a few weeks ago and we bought these little precut squares of fabric. It was a race to see who could make something cute the fastest. I haven't seen mom's creation yet, but I'm quite pleased with my results. The squares almost matched up perfectly and I read a little tutorial on how to do the binding (which I have never known how to do). I think it came out great. I can see a couple of improvements that I can make and I will try again soon so that I learn how to do it correctly. The colors in the photo came out a little bit dark, but I really love the color combination of pinks, reds, and brown. I'm a brown kinda gal these days. I sewed some tabs on the top and I have it hanging on a rod on my wall. Happy to you. xoxo
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

GORGEOUS! Oh my gosh----I absolutely love the colors and fabrics you chose!

The Pixton Family said...

Very cute! I love Valentine's Day!

Nickie said...

Another beautiful Kelli creation!