Friday, February 15, 2008

Cole and the Crabs

After posting the cute picture of Cole and his dumpdump, I realized that I hadn't ever posted this event from last week. We have kept the crabs upstairs the past few weeks because the furnace was out downstairs and it was too cold for the crabs. Rick had just commented the day before that Cole had been so obedient and had not bothered the crabs at all. I was making dinner one evening and I didn't realize that Cole had gotten into the crabs. He really didn't care so much about the crabs, it was the sand that he wanted. He was loading it into his truck and hauling it acroos the family room floor. I was sooo irritated when I saw this mess. I tried not to be too irritated, he just needed some sand for his darn trucks. WOW, we really need to get outside and get this boy a sandbox.
BTW, the crabs all survived--darn.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I absolutely love that innocent looking picture of him. If you ever need to make a "wanted" poster of him, use that shot. Little stinker just needed sand, hahaha! What's the matter, no indoor sandboxes?