Friday, February 15, 2008

Cole and his DumpDump

It has been so cold and snowy and hard on this poor family. On Tuesday it was slightly warm. When I went to excersize on Tuesday morning I could see the front lawn on the South side of the house. I was seriously so excited I had tears in my eyes. When I got home I put Cole's jacket on and got out some of his trucks so he could play outside. He had the entire driveway and some of the sidewalk and walk up to the front porch to drive the DumpDump. But, NOOO, he had to use his DumpDump in the snow. He won't wear gloves. This poor kid's fingers were frozen. When I finally drug him into the house, his pants were wet up to his knees, his shoes were soaked and he cried when he tried to bend his fingers. I'm glad we enjoyed it while we could--on Wednesday Utah received a HUGE snowstorm and we spent Thursday morning shoveling the driveway and the sidewalks.
Cole had a major meltdown at his Music Class on Monday morning and we had to leave early, but besides that he has been a little angel this week. I would like to attribute it to my good mommy parenting but I think it really had to do with getting enough sleep.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: