Sunday, February 15, 2009

storage room overhaul
















I didn't think I had that much food storage until we emptied out the entire storage room.  We had the shelves torn out.  They were inefficient.  Too tall and not strong enough to hold my "stuff".  They were already starting to sag--big time.  We had tried to reinforce them, but it was clearly just a band-aid type fix.  They weren't working for us.  We had them rebuilt--closer together and much stronger.  Now I just need to get the food back on the shelves so that I can take an inventory and get busy working on my food storage again.

5 comments:

Carroll Family said...

Oooooooooooo......Awwwwwwwwww......... Are those rolling shelves? I just bought some of those for the new house - but we've haven't put them together yet:)

Amara said...

That's what I want to say too! OOOh and Aaaaw! Can I come see when you get it all organized? I get giddy thinking of it. Besides I may pick up some tricks and hints for me!

missliss5/Melissa said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

I didnt think we had enough food storage until we switched the rooms down stairs too! CRAZY!

Jacobson Five said...

Look at all that food. I know where to go when there is trouble. J/K. We've been working on our food storage as well. We don't have quite as much stuff as you but we're trying. I'm glad you got your shelves fixed.