Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Laugh with me on this one...

The other day I was hanging out with Cole coloring in a coloring book (his new favorite past time and my old favorite past time). Cole reached up and just picked his nose.

Me: Cole, get a tissue. We DO NOT pick our nose.
Cole: But mom, I saw(ed) you do it.

Hum, better be a little better on the example I set. You have to admit it's kind of funny. We've all done it. Hopefully not at a stop light.
I just wanted you all to know that we're normal over here and we pick our noses.

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Been there, done that. I hate it when my kids can say that to me. Happens way too often. Mostly when I bust them for saying a word they shouldn't say like "crap" or something "sucks" and I know full well I say those words a lot.

Leslie said...

This would have been a good time to use the old line "Do as I say, not as I do."

Galo Fab 5 said...

I think your son has a problem. I saw him picking it in sacrament. My boys never pick their noses. Ha ha.

Kristine said...

HAHAHA!!! I saw a guy doing that yesterday at a stoplight & thought does he know that people can see him? If you're going to do it, at least do it while your car is in motion & not along side of other cars. Yeah, I have it all down to a science...lol And that is why Cole is my favorite nephew! I ♥ that boy!!!