Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I hate WINTER














We got a little spring fever and decided to create a little arrangement.  We should have used yellow tissue paper to make it look like a forsythia bush, but since we didn't have yellow we used purple.  It matches the blue couch nicely.  sort of.
It was easy.  We just went to the neighbors and helped ourselves to some of his over grown trash trees.  Tore/cut tissue paper into small pieces.  Wrapped them around the end of a pencil to make a little pointy end.  Dipped that end into glue and wrapped it around the tiny branches.
Fun.  Easy.
I think we will make one with yellow or pink.  I wonder if we could make one that looked like pussy willows?...

Anyways, just a reminder that there are 4 mailing days left until my birthday.  I have a package started.  It's gonna be awesome.  I talked with some of my super creative friends  yesterday.  I got some really good ideas.  I probably won't get anything done in time for the birthday package, but you never know...
If you don't know what I'm talking about, that's too bad.  But you can keep reading to figure it out. 

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

that is SOOO cute, too!

Leslie said...

I want to be talented and think of cute ideas!