Thursday, October 9, 2008

guess what I bought...

While we were in Las Vegas last weekend for about 48 hours, I found these and I bought a pair.  I have been looking at them online and I can't find them in stock anywhere.
So, when I found a pair in my size.  I bought them.  They are great--for a shoe with a 3+ inch heel.  I still can't wear them when I run my next half marathon, but they are super comfy for minimal walking situations.  They did wear the skin on my pinky toe a little bit pink, but PLENTY of room for the "foot condition".
And since I was making a purchase, Rick thought he would get in on the action and try a pair of these...


and he hasn't taken them off since he bought them.  Oh, he did when he showered, that's all.

Recap:  both of these shoes are CROCS and were a recent purchase.  We love them.  The end.



  

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! And the fact that you can even mention them and a marathon in the same sentence has GOT to be good! :)

Amara said...

Hey just so glad to see you posting again. I missed you. Cute cute --and those LOOK like Rick. I can see them hitting it off great.