Friday, October 31, 2008

My Name is Earl

It's really Rick.  But, the girls thought he looked like Earl.  Not really a compliment.  
Notice the shoes.  They are vintage.  I can't remember what year, but Rick can tell you.
He was so proud of the velour shirt that he bought at Savers.  ohhh gross.  Check out the gold chain around his neck.  He found it at the bottom of my jewelry box.  I think I have had it since jr. high.  And if you could smell this picture, it would smell like cheap cologne that makes your eyes burn when he enters the room.  I think he's had it since jr. high, too. 
I love you Rick.  Thanks for dressing up.

2 comments:

Amara said...

I was REALLY disappointed to not see this wig on street of treats! He looked amazing that night! A Beegee's song keeps going through my head when I see him (..well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a ladies man, no time to talk....)

Riikka Kalmi said...

He looks like his father.