Thursday, October 23, 2008

My poor foot

Ok, so I keep hearing of people who have this stinking Neuroma foot thing.  I guess it's pretty common.  The only thing that bothers me is that every single one of them is a grandma with 14+ grandkids and is getting ready to send in their papers for their senior mission.  Well, except Sadie.  I guess I will follow her lead and become an obsessive biker chick.  I would hang with her more often except that she is 6 feet tall and skinny as a rail.  Makes me look 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide.  It's awesome.  I guess I'll see what the doc has to say tomorrow.  I think he will tell me that I have to give up skiing, too.  And probably chocolate.
  

2 comments:

Carroll Family said...

NO WAY on the chocolate!!! That's sanity,baby!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Your poor foot. That is just lame. I'm interested to see what all happens. Sure wish it would get better for you.