Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat





We had the "Street-O-Treats" out in front of our house this evening.  what  a great idea.  I think we bought our house just for this very reason.  Everyone from the surrounding neighborhoods comes to our street and just stands and passes out candy for an hour.  I stood in the driveway and gave away all of the yummy candy so it wouldn't come back into the house and tempt me. I'm on a diet, ya know.  Summer and Sierra could hold their own in the candy collecting frenzy.  Cole needed a little help, however.  Rick took him out to teach him the ropes, but he couldn't get Cole to hold the candy bag.  So, Rick looped it around his neck and things worked out just fine.  I hope you had a good one, I'm going to go take down all of the halloween decorations and enjoy a little kitkat.  whooops, don't tell anyone.




5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Haha---it looked like Scooby Doo was on a leash! And the whole neighborhood gathered on your street? Cool! More fun for the parents and a lot less walking!

Amara said...

Dang I missed ya. Your disguise must have been really good. I'm thinking about paying the kids for all their candy they didn't eat yet so I can garbage dispose it before I eat it!

Kristine said...

I didn't know witches dressed so well. I'm sad I missed it, but it was for a good cause...lol I say let the kids eat all their candy today & tomorrow before church & then let them loose on their primary teachers. ;)

Carroll Family said...

Wow - good lookin' witches! What a fun idea - the street thing. Cole was sure cute.

Jacobson Five said...

Where is Kelli in her pirate get-up? Don't you think people want to see a picture of you.