Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been tagged

8 TV shows that I watch:
1. CSI
2.  CSI Miami
3.  CSI New York
4.  Criminal Minds
5.  Numbers
6.  What not to Wear
7.  Chuck
8.  Biggest Loser

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1.  I cut Rick's hair
2.  I went to the gym
3.  We had FHE
4.  I vacuumed the upstairs
5.  I took Cole to his Music Class
6.  I made a ton of marinara sauce with my assortment of garden tomatoes
7.  I organized the storage room
8.  I blogged

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1.  warm weather this weekend
2.  sleeping in this weekend
3.  getting the laundry done
4.  future vacation to Hawaii
5.  when my puppy outgrows the "puppy stage"
6.  Cole getting potty trained
7.  getting caught up on all of my projects
8.  watching my children continue to learn and grow and discover new things

8 things on my wish list
1.  new wheat grinder
2.  new sewing machine
3.  a room for my sewing machine
4.  for my Aunts and Uncles to agree on the "Family Trust"/and property situation
5.  health and happiness for all of my family members
6.  better presidential candidates
7.  that I could survive on less sleep so I could get more projects done
8.  for my foot to suddenly get better w/o requiring surgery so that I can walk and run and do fun things!

8 restaurants that I go to:
1.  Arctic Circle
2.  Arctic Circle
3.  Arctic Circle
4.  Arctic Circle
5.  Sam's Club
6.  Sam's Club
7.  Sam's Club
8.  Sam's Club

8 people I tag:
1.  BK
2.  Amara
3.  Audrey
4.  Janey
5.  LeAnn
6.  Melissa
7.  Savoldi
8.  Corinne
 

1 comment:

Galo Fab 5 said...

Yes, I love 6 out of your 8 tv shows!! People mostly think I'm weird because I'm fascinated with that kind of stuff. Glad to see your weird too. :) And I think you need to get out more if Sams Club is 4 out of 8 places you love to eat at. Hope your party was fun. We are in the hospital with Ruby so I would've much rather been partying with you!!