Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update 38

Update....
on the Chevron Quilt:
I love it.  Summer loves it.

Here is a view of the back.  Pink Floral & Grey Polka Dots.
I was just a few inches short of having enough polka dots for the whole thing, so I mixed it up a bit.

 
It was a pretty easy quilt to put together. It looks great on Summer's bed.
Once she cleans her room I will get some pictures of it.
That will be about the same times she graduates from high school and moves on to college.
The update on the Star quilt is...26 stars.  only 54 to go.
But it will be awesome.  I am just trying to do 5 stars a day.

Update on the ROAK's...
Mom called this morning.  She had 2 cakes in the oven.  Chicken in the crock.  Salad in the fridge.  I think she is trying to feed the entire neighborhood one meal at a time.  
She is kicking my RAOK butt.
Yesterday was a killer for us on the errands and commitments.
For my ROAK for day 35:  I let someone go in front of me every time I made a purchase yesterday.  Even though I had Cole with me and he hates to shop more than Sierra does.  

No comments: