Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bye Bye Nursery


See full size image
Why am I so sad about this?  I knew it was coming.  Every Mormon mother counts down the days until her little darling baby can attend nursery.  It's the best Sunday of the year.  Well, my Nursery days are over.  next week my baby will be in Sunbeams.  (He'll probably only last 4 1/2 minutes, but still he is officially a Sunbeam.)  I am sad.  He is growing up.  He even tried to poop in the potty during Sacrament meeting.  I'm so proud.  And I just realized that for 7 months ALL of my children will be in Primary.   And then Summer will have a birthday and she will graduate from Primary and she will be in Young Women's and then I really will cry.  I want my kids to stay little for a while longer.  I'm not ready for this growing up thing.  well, I am ready for potty training to be done.  No more diapers, forever.


5 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

Wow your lucky about the no diapers. I am syked about the 2 in diapers thing I have coming my way. O-Well it is my own darn fault. Also I love sending the kids to nursery, however it does take away our reasons to hang out in the hall. Who needs a good reason? Not me.

Amara said...

You and Audrey are so naughty. The whole growing up thing is sad. It kind of means we have to grow up too a little. Kai will be in Kindergarten this fall. Then what am I going to do?

Carroll Family said...

I think it took me the whole year before to prepare myself that Erin would be in Young Women's - then I was fine, but it's really weird. It seems like as soon as they hit 12 they just grow up so fast! We have 2 more years of nursery - and I'm a leader!

missliss5/Melissa said...

I'm with you...it's happening too fast. Summer is now old enough for nursery and I have mixed emotions....

Leslie said...

Sometimes I think we are living the same life. I am having a hard time with Ty being old enough to go into Sunbeams (by about two weeks, so he will be the youngest one) Ill cry with you.