Friday, December 26, 2008

A white Christmas





It was too snowy to hit the after Christmas sales, so Cole and I spent the morning shoveling the walk and the deck.  When we were in the front yard, I was shoveling off the front steps and Cole was dragging the shovel across the front lawn.  He hollered:  "Mom, how is your winter?"  "My winter is good, Cole."  "Mine too. This is AWESOME!"
Then when we were in the backyard and I had gotten most of the patio cleared off, Cole said, "Good job mom, now let's shovel the grass." 

   

3 comments:

Amara said...

I'm firing my blog tracker --It doesn't see your new posts! That's cool you recorded this. That's a story you want to remember.

Anonymous said...

Hi Herlevi's!! We received your Christmas card, and I reviewed your blog!! It's great to keep up with ya'll. I cannot believe how the children are growing. We are all doing fine. We are interviewing applicants, and the Match will be here before you know it (March). Take care. Sharron White swhite@emergmed.umsmed.edu

missliss5/Melissa said...

Hahah!! Shovel the grass!