Sunday, December 14, 2008

We're back

There's nothing that jolts a person back to reality than snorkeling and swimming one day and plowing the snow out of the drive way the next.  But, I have to admit that my own bed feels so good!!  Too bad that I didn't fall asleep until after midnight only to be awakened at 4 am with the delivery of my one missing suitcase.  And I'm still awake.  It's 7 am.  That's OK.  I'm getting a lot of work done.  Prepare to see a bunch of annoying vacation photos for the next few days.  We took over a thousand.  Seriously.  
Good to be home.

2 comments:

Carroll Family said...

I'm so glad you got to go! How fun! I bet your mom had a blast!!! Welcome home.....

Jess said...

yeah, actually I kinda hate ya a little for celebrating my birthday on the beach in Hawaii. just kinda..... ok, I'm over it. I'm glad you got to go on such a great vacation and that your mom got to go too. I'm sure your kids had a good time too!

that reminds me... I did celebrate one of my birthdays in Hawaii. It was when I turned 10. So you really are forgiven.