Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wowee Maui






Did I mention that we took my mom with us?  It has been a lifelong dream of hers to go to Hawaii, so we took her with us!!  Besides, we needed a fulltime babysitter while we went off on our own every single day.  (those of you who know my mom even a little know that was NOT part of the plan.  The only time we left anyone with her was when Rick and I went shopping for a new wedding band for him and we took Cole with us, so she only has the girls for an hour or so)  Thanks mom.  
By the way, the reason that Rick needed a new wedding band is  because his is at the bottom of the ocean.  He lost it on one of the first few days while he was body surfing with the girls.  It was pretty loose because he's just recently lost 30 pounds.  The funny thing is that he doesn't even know exactly when he lost it.  We had to go back and look at pictures to see when it turned up missing.   I have been meaning to get Rick a new ring for the past couple of years, I just haven't gotten around to it.  Mostly because I wanted to surprise him and I didn't know what size his finger was so I just never did it.  Now I'm REALLY glad I didn't ever get around to it.  We had fun picking out a new ring for him at Tiffany & Co. and Rick is such a nice guy that he bought me a little happy there also.  THANKS, baby.

Now for pictures of my mom:

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Well I want to know what your sweet hubby bought for you??