Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This is a picture of Summer feeding the fish.  The dive master was really cute with Summer and gave her a little bit of extra attention.  He had a bagel in his pocket and when they got down in the water he pulled the bagel out of his pocket and let Summer feed the fish.
Yes, that is my husband, firstborn, and a shark.  One of many.
How cool is Summer to be hanging out with a 100 year old sea turtle.  She didn't even realize it was there until it was pointed out to her and she was able to get sooo close.  

The dive master helped point out lots of interesting things to Summer, including this thing, whatever it is...
We have lots of cool video from their dives.  I may be able to post some cool video...if I finish the Christmas cards, laundry, vacuuming, shower,  

3 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

That is so cool that Summer got to do that, that is something she will never forget. I'm with you, I never would be able to do that. Snorkling even makes me nervous.

Amara said...

So you weren't scuba'ing? I didn't see this post until last night -- my blog usually alerts me to new posts so sorry. Did you snorkel then? Jeff and I were hoping we found a couple to go SCUBA'ing with. I guess we did if Summer is amenable:).

missliss5/Melissa said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!