Thursday, April 10, 2008

new reading material

Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict
I found this book at one of my favorite stores (it was a used book!  go green)  In some of the reviews I read of Austenland, they said that Shannon Hale got her idea from this book.  So her idea wasn't all that original.  I laughed when I saw this book, because I had just barely finished Austenland, so how funny that I would find a copy of this book so easily.  So, I will try this one out and see if it's any good, and then I will pass it along to some of my Jane Austen reading friends!

3 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

Have fun reading, can't wait to read it next.

Unknown said...

I thought I was the biggest Jane Austen addict as my email address is 'emmaknightly'. If this book finds favor with you, let me know! I have never even heard of Austenland. I am reading Pride and Prejudice (again) right now as well as Inkheart, it is VERY good. I can't wait to read Inkspell.

Unknown said...

Oh, I want to order an apron. . .or two or three. Do you do that?? I think it would be cute for Mother's Day. I'm coming to Utah the end of April beginning of May for a week. I could hop on over to visit and pick some up. Whadda ya say?