Thursday, April 3, 2008

Art City Music

I can't say enough good about Art City Music.  That is where my kids all take Music.  Summer and Sierra take a group piano lesson which I think is awesome and Cole is in a little toddler tunes class for 30 minutes each week.  My girls have learned more music in 2 years than I learned in 5 years.  They are learning so much more than just how to read music.  They are learning to sing and they are learning music theory as well.  I think Art City Music rocks.  I'm so glad we found them.  And they are not paying me to say this about them.  However they have given me a certificate that I can give to any one who wants it.  It is good towards one 4-session introductory course for Summer 2008.  They have classes in Springville (headquarters) and Orem and American Fork.  If you want to take me up on this offer, just let me know.  You can come pick up this certificate from me or I can give you a number to call to schedule your free session.  The only inconvenience is that a parent must attend with the student.  But I still think it is awesome.  Summer and Sierra had Miss Chrissy last year (we loved her) and Miss Emily (she's great) is their current teacher.   

2 comments:

Galo Fab 5 said...

I agree. Damon was in it for 1 year, but now that I have 2 more babies, I had to stop taking him. They do a great job there!

Jacobson Five said...

So how old do you have to be to take piano lessons. Tanner has been interested in learning to play. I have tried to teach him myself, but since I don't know how to play, that was a hopeless cause.