Friday, April 25, 2008

Guess what else I did?

stopped at a cute little fabric store and bought some goodies. 
Some cute apron fabric.
And some patriotic pieces for a little wall quilt thing to replace the pink and brown valentine number that is till hanging on the wall in the entry way because I can't bear to take it down because I love it so much.
I should be working in the yard, but because it is 12 degrees outside with the wind chill factor, I guess I will go downstairs and do something with my cute fabric.  Yippee.  OR maybe I will make some oatmeal cookies for my neighbor who had a baby boy on Monday and went back to work today.  She is wonderwoman.  She was mowing the lawn last week at 9 months prego with her two year old strapped to her back.  She deserves a good cookie, don't ya think?  

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

WHAT? Had a baby Monday, back to work today??? AMAZING SHERA! And mowing the lawn last week with her 2 year old strapped to her??? Women like her put me to shame. Make the woman some cookies....

Carroll Family said...

YIKES! Tell that neighbor to just stop for a second!!!