Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Wise Women

Compliments from an email from my good friend Janey...

What would have happened if it had been the three Wise Woman instead of three Wise Men?
* They would have asked directions...
* arrived on time...
* helped deliver the baby...
* cleaned the stable...
* brought practical gifts
* made a casserole
But what would they have said as they left?
As they left, they would have said...
"Did you see the sandals Mary was wearing with that gown?"
"Did you see that Drummer boy, He can beat my drum anytime"
"Want to bet on how long it will take before you get your casserole dish back?"
"I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now!"
"And that donkey they are riding has seen better days too!"
"Virgin, my ####! I knew her in school!"
"That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph!"

No comments: