Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Trolls

We are currently reading the 5th Harry Potter book with the girls. Rick was on our bed reading a few nights ago and I was getting Cole ready for bed, cleaning up the bathroom and doing about 8 other things all at the same time because that is what moms do. I could hear bits and pieces of Rick's reading and one word that kept coming up was TROLL. I was just laughing out loud. Because I didn't hear the entire context of the reading, the thoughts that came to my mind were from years ago when I would hear my dad use the word TROLL. He would use that word in reference to someone who was not blessed with a cover model face. ie "That girl in line behind us at Walmart was a real troll." ahhhh, Kentisms.
So, next time you see a troll, just laugh and think of Papa Kent.

No comments: