Saturday, December 8, 2007

All I Want for Christmas...



Santa was at the BYU Museum of Art this morning for a Nutcracker Christmas Activity. Cole was so intent on his bag of candy that he wouldn't even look up at Santa or the camera. Santa let out a big, "Hohoho" and Cole was still focued on the candy. I'm sure it was because he knew that Santa was going to ask if he's been a good little boy this year. He got off Santa's lap without moving his eyes off his candy bag or saying one word. (I wish he was that quiet at chruch).












Summer and Sierra jumped into the picture while Cole was still sitting on Santa's lap and his gaze still did not move from the candy.
Sierra told Santa that she wants a my littlest pet something or another. I guess I better figure out what that is.
Summer wants a DS and is way too big to sit on Santa's lap. I remember taking her to see Santa at KCOM when she was Cole's age. She cried and didn't want anything to do with Santa.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Fun pictures! I soo need to find a santa to have my kids pose with!