Saturday, December 29, 2007

Stitches and the Bee

We were sitting around on my bed talking last night while Rick was at work and the girls got talking about getting stitches/staples and the scars from them. Summer had staples in her head about 18 months ago and is very proud of the fact that she didn't even need a "numbing shot" because she was tough enough to just take it (I'm still not sure that I believe that, but since I wasn't there I just have to take the story as it is told). Anyway, the girls were talking about when Hunter got her stitches in her forehead. So, they had to retell that story. I didn't get the complete story, but Sierra said that she jumped up off some rocks because a bee was coming. Hunter jumped up as well and followed Sierra to get away from the bee. But, she slipped and fell and hit her head on a sharp, pointy rock. I said, "Sierra, are you the reason Hunter fell and had to get stitches?" Sierra said, "No, it was the bee's fault that Hunter got stitches." Good job, Sierra, pin the blame on somebody (or something) else.

No comments: