Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A is for Apron



These are two of the many aprons that I've made recently.  Isn't Cole such a good little apron model?  Yes, that is chocolate on his face.  And yes, he turns 3 on Friday.  Where did the time go.  He was supposed to stay little for much longer than he has.  It was part of the deal.  
He figured out how to get the side down on his crib today.  I was in the shower and I heard a little rumble down the hall and then he burst into the bathroom and just laughed and laughed because he knew he was startled me.  I guess it's about time to graduate to the big boy bed.  Man, I hate to give up that crib.  Oh well.   

3 comments:

Jess said...

he's a cutie. He really looks a lot like Bryan in that bottom picture. Did wearing the apron prevent him from getting chocolate on his clothes? Happy Birthday on friday!

Leslie said...

Looks like we are going through the same thing!! Ty turns three on Dec. 17 and hes getting a race car bed. I really really really hate to give up on the crib too. I told him he was going to be in it until he was 16...but well, Im a softy.

Carroll Family said...

I love the fabric! I can't believe Cole stayed in his crib until 3!!! All my kids were out at 2 -either they were climbing out or breaking the crib from rocking/jumping. Good luck with the transfer - it's so much easier to have them confined!!!