Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eat your veggies

WHY didn't someone teach me about this wonderful vegetable sooner??
I love these little guys. We have been eating them a couple of times a week. I asked Cole what he wanted for lunch yesterday and he said Brussels Sprouts. I am not kidding. They're totally kid friendly. Perfect size for little fingers.
You can steam them or even microwave them. Season them a bit. Add some bacon. My mouth is watering. Go get some. They happen to be on sale this week at Sunflower Market.
 

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

For real? First Abby and now you? Are they REALLY good??? Geez, now I'm gonna have to try them.

Amara said...

I've missed a couple of your posts! Just saw this one and the pie ones. I'm doing Brussels this year too for the Thursday Feast of Roast Beast. The recipe even has bacon in it too! I remember always liking these as a kid. Really.