Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Home Evening

Several weeks ago we sat down for FHE and watched Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.  I know, I know, not a real spiritual FHE, but we were together and we had fun.  The following Monday we gathered in the Family Room for Family Home Evening.  Rick asked Cole what song he wanted to sing and without skipping a beat he started, du du du, du du du (if you can't tell, it's the theme song for Indiana Jones)  By about the third beat we all joined in and "sang" Indy Jones for family home evening. 
 http://www.impawards.com/2008/indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull_ver2.html
Now, all Cole wants to do is be Indy Jones, watch Indy Jones, sing Indy Jones... 

3 comments:

Amara said...

If he likes that one, you've got to show him the original ones when Harrison Ford was still young and sexy (OK he's still kind of sexy). I love those movies.

Amara said...

Remember when everyone was wearing those Indiana hats?

Unknown said...

I think Cole is a hoot! Can't wait to see him! Also, I need info from you since we are coming to Utah next week. email me at julielovesjason@msn.com and then delete this comment.
Julie