Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I need some help...

I am making some aprons to sell.  My aunt works at Capitol Reef National Park and they have a little crafty store and I just sent her some aprons to sell.  So, I need a little name for my aprons and a cute, little crafty tag or logo to go on the apron with a little story about the apron--since no 2 are the same!
So, I need your help.  I need a name.  I need a logo.  I need a means of identification  There will be a little "Happy" for the person who sends me an idea or logo or something that I can use to identify my little aprons.  
I'll be back in town on Monday, July 7 and I will pick a winner.  

5 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I love the idea and I am going to have to start thinking of a good name!

Amara said...

Are they just for kids? How about Smunchkin Smocks? I think adult ones would sell great too though. I also think you should really sell those taggy quilts for babies. You know the ribbon loops ones? I love those. Get an etsy shop or something.

Marcie said...

Kelli, I think that Snickerdoodles, or Snickerdoodle Apron Co. Would be cute. Let me know if I WIN! I am at my sister's right now, I just moved back a week ago and I need to know how to get to your house. I can come today or tomorrow. My cell is 314-707-3235.

The Pixton Family said...

I like "Angel Aprons" with a halo or "Apron Addicts" with devil horns!

Shannon said...

how about..."lady bug aprons", or "little lady aprons" or "my aprons bring all the ladies to the yard"...haha...get it? from that song, Milkshake? I'm really not creative when it comes to thinking of a business name. Good luck though! I totally want to buy some aprons from you.