Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Host

somebody better really convince me to keep reading this book:

The Host
I'm on page 100 or so and I seriously can't stand this book for one more day. My order from Amazon came this morning with my copy of Sarah's Quilt and I may just give up on the Host and start reading Sarah's Quilt.
PS. I still cannot post pictures. I have gone through all of the help items on blogger and nothing works. Also, Summer cannot email from her gmail account on my computer. Does anyone have a solution for me? I am using a mac if that helps.

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Really? I've heard people make a fuss about it, but haven't tried it yet. Any other books you can recommend? I'm in a slump right now.

Hey---I met Mike Park on Sunday!! He seems like a super fun guy!

The Pixton Family said...

It's slow in the beginning but gets much better!

Julie said...

I almost stopped reading it at the beginning too, but I liked it better and better as I kept reading. I'm curious, did you keep reading or switch books?