Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Pictures



I still cannot upload pictures from my own computer. But, (HEHEHE) I can steal them from other people's blogs and post them here. I stole these pictures from Shannon's blog. Pretty convenient that they are pictures of my cute little family. Shannon has been taking pictures of my kids ever since Summer was a baby. She took these pictures of us on Friday evening. This is just a little sample. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks Shannon--and Erin.

6 comments:

Nickie said...

Beautiful pictures! I cannot believe how much the kids are growing! We miss y'all so much!!!

Carroll Family said...

Wow - GREAT pictures! You have such a beautiful family!

missliss5/Melissa said...

How cute! What great pictures, I'm so happy for you. I'm dying to get some beach pictures of my family....if only we had a friend here. :)

Shannon said...

Totally fine for you to borrow them from my blog, I'm glad it worked. Glad you like the pictures too! There are so many cute ones to choose from. I'll get this CD ready and sent over soon. :)

Could you do me a little favor, as a little "plug-in" for me? Could you put my photography blog on there too? it's www.shannonhaddenphotography.blogspot.com

Thanks Kelli!!

Julie said...

Aweosme pictures! How fun is that?! Love it!

BTW, my friend helped me set up my blog backgrounds. But I think she went to photobucket and downloaded some digital papers into that, then used the html links to change

Julie said...

the background, header, sidebar, etc. I don't understand it completely, but if you call me I can probably walk you through it.