Thursday, February 4, 2010

keeping it real

This is what Cole and I were doing during Surf lessons. We were playing in the rocks and sand, building a tower. Then we walked out on the rocks where Rick was sitting and taking pictures. Cole was creeped out by the little black crabs on the lava rocks, so he had to sit on my lap the entire time and NOT TOUCH THE ROCKS. We were laughing so hard. Cole was trying to tell Rick that we had eaten all of the Twizzlers. Every time he would try to yell it, I would put my hand over his mouth and we would both start to laugh. I guess you had to be there. I just wanted to prove that I was actually on this vacation since all of the pictures tend to be of everyone else and not me. So, even though I didn't wash my hair this week, ooops, I mean today, here I am.

1 comment:

Jacobson Five said...

Wow, I'm sorry you are having a real crappy vacation. I feel bad for you, Really I do.
So when does it end...when will you join us here in cold misery. We miss you.