Friday, May 1, 2009

lettuce wraps, Part II

recipe...

or this one from Cheesecake factory that Amara recommended.  well, she recommended the restaurant not the recipe.  I haven't tried the recipe or the restaurant.  but I will hopefully try both soon!!

Whenever we want to make lettuce wraps we usually just google "lettuce wraps recipe"  and tons of recipes come up.  you can add other words like spicy, thai, asian, or the name of a restaurant chain.  Some websites are more reliable for good recipes, I usually just pick a recipe for which I have all of the ingredients!!

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Thank you!!!! And now....can you tell me how to avoid being overwhelmed by it.....?? Sigh. I wish I wasn't such a wimp when it comes to cooking. Maybe I can print the recipe and ask Dan to make it for me for Mother's Day? He's not overwhelmed in the kitchen by new recipes??? Or maybe I can just ask him to take me to the restaurant today for our anniversary? I'm so lazy...