Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Favorite Food:

LETTUCE WRAPS

We've done this about once a week for the last month.  Each time we use a little bit different recipe. 

I think we could have this once a week for a whole year and never use the same exact recipe.  We prefer the Asian style, but one of these days we might branch out.  Last night we made the PF Change Recipe we found on the internet.  So YUUUUMMMM.  I have only been to PF Chang's one time because Rick got a gift card from someone at work.  Now I guess I won't have to go back because we can make our own!!  Although at PF Chang's this is an appetizer, we eat it for our meal.  The kids love it, too.  Except Cole--he just eats it without the lettuce.  I don't think that kid can go a day without eating rice. 

4 comments:

Amara said...

I've said this before, but I'm a bigger fan of the cheesecake factory lettuce wraps than the P.F. Changs ones even. Love them. You gotta get up to Fashion Place to try them (and take Jeff and me when you do OK? we need a cool date again).

missliss5/Melissa said...

I just had lettuce wraps at PF Chang for the first time and it was SO GOOD! So you can NOT go and tell me you have a make-at-home recipe and not share it! PLEASE!!!!

Carroll Family said...

I LOVE these!!!! I craved them with the last two pregnancies!!! Email me the recipe, or the site - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

I love PF Changs Lettuce Wraps! What recipe do you use?