Thursday, November 29, 2007

nighty night, my little ones


I don't really know why, but I think my kids are adorable when they are asleep. I have taken a million pictures of them sleeping and someday when it's quiet in my house during the day I will make a scrapbook of only sleeping kids. Sierra is wearing her favorite nighttime accessory--the Easter bunny ears from our friends in Mississippi, the Joyners. She sleeps with them almost every night. Cole was destructive the other day and broke the headband. We are searching for a way to repair the bunny ears or else wait until Easter to find a new pair.

Summer is so funny when she sleeps because half the time she has her eyes open--it's creepy. She has Ruffy with her. He came from Kirksville. Summer and I had gone home to Utah for a visit. When we returned to K'ville, Rick had bought her that goofy looking puppy in the KCOM bookstore. He's part of the family.


Cole is mostly a good little sleeper. But I won't lie, most of the time it is a countdown to his bedtime each night. He loves his blanket and his tractor pillow. His bed is usually full of trucks, blankets, books and animals. And he will wake up crying and fussy each morning. We all know not to get him out of bed until he makes happy sounds or we will pay for it for the rest of the day. Sometimes he will talk and sing for an hour before we get him out of bed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Awww, I love those pics. You are inspiring me to see what shots I might be able to get tonight...