Friday, November 9, 2007

Hair Cut


I've been holding out for a while now trying to decide what to do with my beautiful long locks of hair. I really wanted to do the Victoria Beckham look, but I figured that would require a bit of plastic surgery to get the exact look I was going for. I gave in and let someone new cut my hair. She lives around the corner from me. I saw her at church a few weeks ago with an adorable new haircut. Knowing she cuts hair, I asked her if she could make my hair look as good as hers and she said, "Yes, of course." So, I did it. I cut off 8 inches of hair. Too bad it's been color treated in the past or I would have cut off a bit more and donated it to Locks of Love. I'll leave that generous act of kindness for my kids to take care of. When I came home, Rick said, "hmmmm, the color looks good, but it's a little shorter than I would have liked." Now he is growing a mullet to get even. Oh well, I've never seen Rick with a mullet, this could be fun.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

For the sake of the family, No mullet!

Cami said...

look at you! short,sweet and sassy!

Kristine said...

AAAGGHH!!! No mullet!!! rick did have a perm once & that might have been when mullets were in. You might actually like it. I love the hair.

Nickie said...

I love the new do! Cute cute cute! I miss you guys so much!! Please give the kids a hug and kiss for me! Oh..and thanks for making me cry after reading each and every blog!! Did I tell you how much I missed you? Say "Hi" to your mom for me!

missliss5/Melissa said...

I really LOVE your hair!