Monday, November 19, 2007

Cole's Vocabulary by age 2

I have been keeping a mental list of all of Cole's words that he can speak. I have a few of them written down. But, Cole has experienced what Rick has termed a "language explosion" over the last few weeks. So, I am keeping a list of all the words Cole speaks by the time he turns 2 next week. It seems that every few minutes I grab a pen and write down another new word.
Here is the list:
mom (not necessarily the first word, but hey, I'm the one making the list)
dad
sus (summer)
yaya (sierra)
baba (bottle)
choo choo
french fries
Nanny (Lanny)
Hot
nono
syrup
up
rice
soy sauce
horse
yoyo (yogurt)
bumb
happy
light
hurt
Halle
Hunter
shoes
tractor
truck
dump truck
all done
help
piano
pillow
bye bye
dinosaur
ketchup
eat
Kris
night light
poopey
honda
mini (dad is so proud)
amen
sandwich
hell no (Halloween)
Santa
Papa
Pie

additions in the last week:
Kelli
Chimies (rice krispies)
ho ho ho
Chimus (Christmas)
Chimus chee (Christmas Tree)
sam's club --that's my boy
walmart
shopping
lawn mower -absolutely hilarious watching him say the word, not to mention push his new lawn mower

I think I'm done keeping track, he just keeps talking and talking and talking, he must be related to his sister, Summer.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

You forgot "Papa" for Grandpa Waino. He's the only one Cole cares to see or say bye bye to when he goes to Grandma & Grandpa Herlevi's house.

missliss5/Melissa said...

My favorite is soy sauce!