Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cole's Birthday Week

Cole turns 8 this week.
On Thursday.
November 28.
Thanksgiving Day.

We realized at least a year ago that Cole would turn the magical number of 8 on Thanksgiving Day.
How cool is that?  kinda like turning 13 on Friday the 13th.
I'd like to take complete credit for all of those coincidences.  thankyouverymuch.
Cole is such a fun addition to our family.
Life would be pretty boring around here without him.

Here are some pictures from Disneyland last week.
We took Cole on the Ferris Wheel.
It was fine, until it started to move...

Then Cole started to panic.


He grabbed the cage behind him and the seat below him...

Then he tried to jump onto the floor...

Then he thought the ride was over...

And we went around again.

I'n not sure I have ever seen Rick laugh that hard.
That definitely made the top 5 things we'll remember about this vacay.
(I wish I had a pic of him hitting the floor of our little cart.  I was laughing too hard, but we may have a video clip…)



2 comments:

Carroll Family said...

For the record - I will NEVER ride the Ferris Wheel at Disneyland again!!! I usually do fine if I'm surrounded by something, but I came my closest to ALL OUT PANIC on this ride. I'm with ya, Cole!!! And, Happy Birthday!

Amara said...

I remember it being surprisingly scary! Poor sweetie. Tia is our biggest chicken -Jeff says we're not going back until she agrees to go on everything!